When you book a meeting using Akeo Meeting, and it turns out that you need to make some changes in the attendee list, you can easily do that before the meeting starts.
To edit the attendee list, you can either select the ‘edit meeting’ option from the meeting’s menu on the left panel or click on the ‘attendee’ icon in the meeting details.
In this article, we will guide you through the steps to edit the ‘attendee list’ in case you want to add or remove people from a meeting.
- On the meeting page, select the meeting you want to edit from the left side panel.
- The meeting will be displayed.
- Click on the attendee icon to access the attendee list.
- If you want to remove a person from the list, click on the delete icon next to the name of the person. If you want to add a new person, write the email id of the person to add.
- After you have edited the attendee list, click on ‘send agenda to new attendees’ to share the meeting agenda. Click on the checkbox if you want to send an automated email to previously added attendees about the changes you have made.
Another way to edit the attendee list is by using the ‘edit meeting’ option.
- Find the meeting on the left side panel you want to edit and click on the menu icon.
- Click on the ‘edit meeting’ menu.
- The meeting box will appear on your screen.
- Add or remove attendees from there.
- When you’re done with editing the attendee list, click on ‘Update & notify all’ button.
- Your attendee list will be updated.
We hope that this article will help you edit your meeting details easily. If you have any confusion regarding any other feature on Akeo Meeting, you can check out our how it works page.
Akeo Meeting helps you book meetings, set agendas, take down meeting minutes, and ensure you never miss a deadline – all under one platform. Check out our latest blogs to stay updated with Akeo Meeting and make your meetings productive.